Privat Policy - Circle K Sverige
1. Who we areAlimentation Couche-Tard is a Canadian based group and a world leader in the convenience store sector. In Europe, Couche-Tard, through its Circle K brand, is a leader in convenience store and road transportation fuel retail in Scandinavian, Ireland and Baltic countries with a significant presence in Poland and Russia.
2. What this policy coversWe have public facing websites and publicly available smartphone apps for individuals in the countries where we have operations in Europe. This policy describes how we process personal data on these Generic Online Services such as websites and apps.
Certain services and underlying websites linked to our websites and smartphone apps have special terms and conditions and privacy policies, which you will be able to view and consent to if you choose to use that service or website. Personal data collected and used for our Authenticated Online Services such as our loyalty program EXTRA Club and Circle K ID are processed as described in the terms and conditions for EXTRA Club and Circle K ID. You can find all our Privacy Policies and terms and conditions here:
Third Party Services and social media channels were we are present (like Facebook) are governed by the privacy policies of the respective services.
3. What we doa. What data do we collect Generic Online Services: We collect information that the user actively send to us via our websites, apps and services, such as name, email and phone number. We also collect data how our users interact with our websites and apps. In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer or device such as be the IP address, the internet browser you use and language settings. This data is collected via services, such as and not limited to Google Analytics Solutions. With your consent, the apps also allow you to use location services for services such as finding a nearby Circle K station or track your drive, and send you push notifications.
b. How we use data Generic Online Services: The information actively sent to us by the user (for example name, email, phone number) is used to for example contact the user. The data of how the user uses our websites and apps are used for statistical purposes, to improve our websites and apps and for the purpose to display customized content
c. Third Party Services The websites and apps use services, such as and not limited to Google Analytics Solutions to track user interactions. We use third-party services provided by Google, Facebook etc. to collect anonymous data on our behalf and use it for serving more relevant advertising.
4. Your rights and your choiceYou have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. We do however need to be sure who you are before we release any such information. If you want to request access to your data, please contact customer service here.
5. Updates to this policyWe may periodically update this policy. For visitors to our websites, an updated policy will always be available on the website. For App users, an updated policy will always be available via App Store and Google Play.
6. Disclaimer and Other ProvisionsCircle K is offering you these services free of charge on an as-is basis without any guarantees or warranties whatsoever. Circle K can choose to close and/or discontinue any of the services at any time, if possible with 30 days’ notice. Notice will be posted on the Circle K´s website.
Circle K's European Operations are run from Oslo, Norway and its operations and the processing of personal data performed by Circle K AS is done so under Norwegian law. National Subsidiaries operate under the respective laws of the countries in which it is located.